What is Angular JS
AngularJS could be a structural framework for developing dynamic internet apps. It permits developers to use HTML as the template language and we could HTML’s syntax to express application’s additives briefly but sincerely.
Features of Angular JS
- MVC Framework
- Easy to use
- POJO Model
- Angular JS Architecture
What is Node JS
Features of Node JS
- Unit Testing
- Server Development
- Better Performance
- Open Source
Read also: ReactJS vs Vue JS 2019: Comparison of two most Popular JS Framework
Differences between Angular JS vs Node JS
|Node.js is useful to build fast and scalable server-side networking applications.||This framework is best suited for building single-page client-side web applications.|
|Node.js has many different frameworks like Sails.js, Partial.js, and Express.js,.||AngularJS is itself web application framework.|
|It is Ideal for developing small size projects.||It is Ideal for creating highly active and interactive web apps.|
|Node.js will be an ideal option for the real-time collaborative drawing/editing-type apps, where the user can see the document being modify live by another user like Dropbox or Google Docs.||Angular’s declarative approach simplifies app development in a sort of WYSIWYG way. Instead of spending time on how the program flows and what loaded first the developers can define what they want, and Angular JS will take care of the dependencies.|
|Node.js will be useful in situations when something faster and more scalable is needed.||Angular is useful in creating real time applications like instant messaging or chat apps.|
Which is Better: Node JS vs Angular JS
These two frameworks are high performing, superior and extensively used international. So one must pick in line with his/her undertaking want.
Quick Overview of Node JS & Angular JS
- Angular JS is a structural framework for developing dynamic internet apps.
- The purpose of the Angular JS framework is to offer simplified the improvement manner.
- Node JS is Ideal for growing small size initiatives whilst Angular JS is an extraordinary option for lengthy size projects.
- Angular JS is a wonderful alternative for building lengthy size initiatives wherein Node JS is right for developing small length projects.
- Angular JS is a front-cease framework and can be used with any backend programming language like PHP, Java and many others. While Node JS is truly a server-facet language, in an internet utility like context it acts as a Java at the server-side.
- Angular JS helps real-time programs like instant messaging or chat apps whereas Node JS is the first-class ideal for actual-time collaborative drawing or modifying applications like Google Docs.
- Angular JS runs at the consumer browser while Node JS runs at the server aspect.
- Angular JS is well-matched with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and cellular-based browsers which include an Android browser, Chrome for Mobile and so forth whereas Node JS is to be had for Windows, Linux, Sun OS, and Mac OS.
- Angular JS is a web utility framework while some of the frameworks are based on Node JS like Express JS, Sails JS and so forth.
- Angular JS is exceptionally appropriate for interactive unmarried page net applications whereas Node JS is used to construct rapid and server-based web applications.
Given a desire to select among Angular JS and Node JS, one should hold the utility requirement in thoughts. Angular JS is purely patron browser-based totally application whereas Node JS calls for run-time surroundings and will take care of the application and database interplay. Both Angular JS vs Node JS looks promising and interesting option within their personal area. This is a big benefit for development in view that they are able to the cognizance of gaining knowledge of the most effective one language and be MEAN-stack developers.